On October 5, 2022, the teachers of the department took part in the III International Conference on System Analysis and Intelligent Computing (IEEE Third International Conference on System Analysis & Intelligent Computing (SAIC). Scientists presented reports at the section “Intelligent analysis of data for complex socio-economic processes and systems » (Data Mining for Complex Socio-Economic Processes and Systems) in the following areas of research:
– Synchronization of Business Cycles of Ukraine and its Neighbor Countries. Viktoriia Dergachova, Viktoriia Holiuk and Nataliia Kuzminska.
– The Model of Additive Manufacturing Business Ecosystem in the Conditions of War in Europe. Oleg Kaminsky, Julia Yereshko, Maryna Kravchenko and Kateryna Boiarynova.
– Financial Stability as a Factor of Ensuring Sustainable Development of Ukraine’s Economy in the Conditions of Globalization. Marta Kopytko, Mariya Vinichuk, Olga Guk, Lina Shenderivska and Hanna Mokhonko.
– Influence of the Digital Economy on the Innovative Development of Enterprises. Zhanna Zhygalkevych, Yuliia Vorzhakova, Yana Koleshnya and Anna Dergachova.
– The Energy Independence of the European Countries: Consequences of the Russia’s Military Invasion of Ukraine. Michael Zgurovsky, Maryna Kravchenko, Kateryna Boiarynova, Kateryna Kopishynska and Ivan Pyshnograiev