SCIENTIFIC SCHOOL “Economics and Enterprise Management”
- scientific direction: “Social Sciences”;
- field of knowledge: 05 “Social and behavioral sciences”, 07 “Management and administration”.
- scientific specialty 051 “Economics”, 073 “Management” (08.00.04 Economics and management of enterprises (by types of economic activity);
- educational specialties 051 “Economics”, 073 “Management”;
- educational and educational-scientific training programs for bachelors, masters and PhDs: educational program “International Economics” of the first (bachelor’s) and second (master’s) levels of higher education, educational program “Management and Business Administration” of the first (bachelor’s) and second (master’s) levels of higher education, educational program “International Business Management” of the first (bachelor’s) and second (master’s) levels of higher education, educational and professional program “Management in the field of the defense-industrial complex” of the second (master’s) level of higher education, educational and scientific program ” Economics” training for doctors of philosophy, educational and scientific program “Management” training for doctors of philosophy.
The scientific school was founded on the basis of the faculty of management and marketing of KPI named after Igor Sikorsky, who has been training highly qualified management and economic specialists for thirty years.
The founder and head of the scientific school is the professor of the Department of International Economics, the scientific director of the Department of International Economics, from 2007 to 2021, the dean of the Faculty of Management and Marketing of KPI named after Igor Sikorskyi, doctor of technical sciences, professor Oleg Havrysh Anatoliyovych.
ACTIVITIES OF THE SCIENTIFIC SCHOOL
The activities of the scientific school ensured the training of several generations of scientists who make a significant contribution to the development of economic science and are authoritative personalities.
Scientists who have defended theses for obtaining the scientific degree of Doctor of Sciences within the school hold management positions at the level of the Department of International Economics, the Department of Economic Cybernetics, the Faculty of Management and Marketing of KPI named after Igor Sikorskyi, and are also engaged in professional activities in the field of state regulation.
Among the students – Maryna Olehivna Kravchenko , Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, Dean of the Faculty of Management and Marketing since 2021; Dunska Anna Rashidivna , doctor of economics, associate professor, deputy dean for educational and methodological work from 2021; Kateryna Oleksandrivna Boyarynova , Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Department of Economic Cybernetics since 2022.
The key achievements of the scientific school are the development of scientific provisions on the justification and improvement of management and system-creating economic processes of enterprises, industries, and regions.
Since 2020, two SCIENTIFIC GROUPS have been opened at the Department of Enterprise Management :
“MANAGEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL FORMS OF BUSINESS AND EXTERNAL ECONOMIC ACTIVITY OF ENTERPRISES IN THE CONDITIONS OF DIGITALIZATION AND INFORMATIZATION”
under the supervision of Doctor of Economics, prof. Dergacheva V.V. The members of the scientific group are: Doctor of Economics, Prof. Dunska A.R. , Doctor of Economics, Assoc. Golyuk V.Ya. , Doctor of Economics, Assoc. K.O. Kuznetsova, Candidate of Economic Sciences , Assoc. Manaenko I.S. , Ph.D. Koleshnya Ya.O. , graduate student Martynenko O.V.
“MANAGEMENT OF SUSTAINABLE INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF ENTERPRISES IN THE NEO-INDUSTRIAL ECONOMY”
under the supervision of Doctor of Economics, prof. Kravchenko M.O. The members of the scientific group are: Doctor of Economics, Assoc. Zhigalkevich Zh.M. , Doctor of Economics, Prof. Boyarynova K.O. , Ph.D. Assoc. Kotsko T.A. , Doctor of Economics, Assoc. K.O. Kopishinska , graduate student G.O. Manorik.
The created scientific groups form new directions of research in modern economic and management science and attract new researchers and young scientists to their work for the joint development of national science.