06.10.2022 applicants of the master’s degree OP Management and business administration c. UV-22mp took part in the International Sustainability Forum. The event was held by the NGO Association of Experts on Sustainable Development. Applicants heard the advice of practitioners on managing during a crisis and finding opportunities for development on the example of leading companies.
On October 5, 2022, the teachers of the department took part in the III International Conference on System Analysis and Intelligent Computing (IEEE Third International Conference on System Analysis & Intelligent Computing (SAIC). Scientists presented reports at the section “Intelligent analysis of data for complex socio-economic processes and systems » (Data Mining for Complex Socio-Economic Processes and Systems) in the following areas of research:
– Synchronization of Business Cycles of Ukraine and its Neighbor Countries. Viktoriia Dergachova, Viktoriia Holiuk and Nataliia Kuzminska.
– The Model of Additive Manufacturing Business Ecosystem in the Conditions of War in Europe. Oleg Kaminsky, Julia Yereshko, Maryna Kravchenko and Kateryna Boiarynova.
– Financial Stability as a Factor of Ensuring Sustainable Development of Ukraine’s Economy in the Conditions of Globalization. Martha Kopytko, Mary Vinichuk, Olga Guk, Lina Shenderivska and Hannah Mokhonko
– Influence of the Digital Economy on the Innovative Development of Enterprises. Zhanna Zhygalkevych, Yuliia Vorzhakova, Yana Koleshnya and Anna Dergachova.
– The Energy Independence of the European Countries: Consequences of the Russia’s Military Invasion of Ukraine. Michael Zgurovsky, Maryna Kravchenko, Kateryna Boiarynova, Kateryna Kopishynska and Ivan Pyshnograiev
Students Viktoriya Hanshtel UZ-11mp, Vasyl Popovych UZ-81, Darina Husak UZ-81 with teachers of the department visited the A2B “Law&Trade” Forum “Pravo. Business. Trade” 09/24/2021.
Interesting business cases, practical advice, professional speakers from Ernst&Young, Vodafone, McDonald’s, PepsiCo, Nova Poshta, Open knowledge
Thank you Liliya Plotnikova for the invitation
The Department of Management together with “Nova Poshta” – one of the largest employers of Ukraine, conducted the “COOL” project.
The main idea of this project was to bring students and business closer together.
As part of the “Nova Poshta” project, it helps students acquire soft skills that are necessary in any field of activity. For ten weeks, the company’s trainers conducted practical trainings: conflict management, business presentations, time management, service, sales, communications.
Classes were held in the form of live communication, students practiced their skills in practice.
The “Nova Poshta” company organized a student excursion to the Kyiv Innovation Center, which was extremely interesting for 3rd and 4th year students, future logisticians, to see the most modern logistics technologies in practice, to experience the specifics of the work of the regional logistics center.